Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai.
You can have Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai
- Prepare of Rib-eye Steak.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper to season.
- Prepare of Mint Chutney Sauce.
- It’s of Shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Uncooked Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Caribbean Jerk Season.
- It’s of Pad Thai.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai Black Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Ground White Pepper.
- It’s 14 oz of Thai Stir Fry Rice Noodles.
- You need 4 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Baby Broccoli (leaves and heads).
- You need 3 of large eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need 3 of leave of fresh Basil.
Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai step by step
- In a pot, bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and add in rice noodles. Let sit for 8-10min while stirring occasionally (soft but firm). Drain into colander and rinse with cold water. Set aside. If it sticks together later we can rinse and mix through cold water again before use..
- Get shrimp and steak to room temp before patting the outsides dry with a paper towel. Season shrimp with garlic salt and pepper. Place in bowl and add Caribbean Jerk season. Mix together. Season Steaks with salt and pepper..
- Heat skillet to medium high heat with butter until pan is completely hot. Place into skillet and don’t move for 4-6min. Flip over and continue to sear for another 4min. Then place into a preheated oven at 250° for 6min. Remove from oven and let rest about 5min..
- For the rest of the dish, combine the oyster sauce, sugar, Thai soy sauce, Thai black soy sauce, fish sauce, and white pepper in a small bowl. Stir to mix well..
- Heat your wok over high heat until it just starts to smoke, and spread 1 tablespoon of oil around the perimeter of the wok evenly to coat and stir in the garlic and ginger. Immediately add the broccoli with leaves and stir-fry for 20 seconds (stir constantly to prevent the garlic from burning). Add in basil leaves..
- Reduce heat to medium high. Add the shrimp to wok and sauté until shrimp is a nice color. Push the mixture to one side to let the empty side of the wok heat for 10 seconds. Add another tablespoon of oil to the wok, and add the beaten eggs. Wait 5 seconds for them to begin to cook. Scramble the eggs for another few seconds, breaking them up into smaller pieces..
- Next, spread the noodles around the wok. Spread the sauce mixture over the top of the noodles, and gently mix everything with your wok spatula using a scooping motion for about 20 seconds. Increase heat slightly and continue cooking, stirring less frequently (so the noodles get slightly caramelized, creating that restaurant-style flavor) for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until the noodles are heated through..
- Once ready, slice ribeye against the grains. Place staggered over each other and drizzle mint chutney sauce (stir well before using store bought chutney). Add in pad Thai and make sure you have plenty of everything..
- Serve and enjoy!.