鲜虾炒米苔目 Short Rice Noodles with Shrimps. Shrimp Rice Noodles ( Easy Shrimp Chow Mei Fun ). Chinese Stir-Fried Noodles with Shrimp 虾炒面（中文字幕, Eng Sub). A wide variety of shrimp rice noodle options are available to you, such as feature, processing type, and origin.
It's so good, just like restaurants. Xing Zhou Fried Bee Hoon or 星洲炒米粉. INTRODUCTION Xingzhou or 星洲 in the short form and old name for. You can cook 鲜虾炒米苔目 Short Rice Noodles with Shrimps using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 鲜虾炒米苔目 Short Rice Noodles with Shrimps
- Prepare of 鲜虾 Fresh shrimps.
- You need of 米苔目 Short rice noodles.
- It’s of 四季豆 French beans / 青菜 Green leafy.
- You need of 肉碎 Minced meat (50g).
- You need of 蒜头 Garlic (1 clove).
- It’s of 洋葱 Onion (1/2) – Optional.
- Prepare of 鸡蛋 Egg (1-2).
- You need of 胡椒粉 Pepper powder.
- Prepare of 酱清 Light soy sauce.
- Prepare of 蚝油 Oyster sauce – Optional.
Rice noodles are such a fun change of pace from regular wheat noodles (and a great ingredient if you are gluten-free; check the packaging to make sure). Make sure not to oversoak them in the hot water, or they will turn mushy. You want to take them out when they are pliable but still have some firmness, as. There are many Shrimp Rice Noodle Roll recipes out there, but they rarely come close to our dim sum expectations.
鲜虾炒米苔目 Short Rice Noodles with Shrimps instructions
- 把四季豆切小段，洋葱切细，蒜头切薄片 Cut French beans into small sections, onion into thin slices, garlic into thin slices.
- 热油，加入蒜头，洋葱，四季豆，肉碎，鲜虾翻炒 Heat oil, add-in garlic, onion, French beans, minced meat and fresh shrimps..
- 加入米苔目，胡椒粉，酱清和蚝油翻炒。加半碗水煮3分钟。Add short rice noodles, pepper powder, light soy sauce and oyster sauce. Add half a bowl of water and cook for 3mins.
- 加入打散的鸡蛋，小火闷煮3分钟。 Add the egg, and simmer in low heat for 3mins..
I know because I have tried, tested, and adjusted plenty of them. I do hope this recipe will change that. I hope many of you give this recipe a try. Silver needle noodle, rat noodle, bee tai bak or lot (Khmer: លត) , เกี้ยมอี๋ (Thai : เกี้ยมอี๋; Gîam-ǐi) is a variety of Chinese noodles. It has a white semi-transparent colour.