Vegan Mac and Cheese.
You can cook Vegan Mac and Cheese using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Mac and Cheese
- It’s 1/4 c. of Flour.
- You need 1/8 c of vegan butter.
- It’s 2 c. of Rice milk.
- Prepare 1 pk of daiya cheddar.
- It’s 1 pk of daiya pepperjack.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta of choice cooked and cooled.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
Vegan Mac and Cheese step by step
- Make a roux using vegan butter and flour.
- Add rice milk and cook till roux thickens milk to sauce consistency.
- Add cheese to sauce and stir till cheese melts.
- Add onion garlic and Cajun seasonings to taste.
- Combine cheese sauce and cooked pasta.
- Place Mac and cheese in greased baking pan and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 400° till sides bubble about 10 minutes.