Chicken loves coconut milk and rice. Cut the mushroms and put then in the hot pan with some salt. It turns ordinary rice into a creamy, flavorful, perfectly cooked rice. We're honestly never cooking our rice without it again.
A simple side salad (or something more fun like these simple Caprese Skewers) A good dinner roll. This simple chicken in a vibrant coconut milk sauce will fill your kitchen with the enticing aromas of South American cooking. It's great served over I returned the chicken to the pan and simmered in the sauce for a few minutes. You can cook Chicken loves coconut milk and rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken loves coconut milk and rice
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 5 piece of mushroms.
- Prepare 1 large of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
I served it w/white rice and fried plantains. My husband raved and so did. Coconut Chicken Curry. featured in Trinidadian Roti And Fillings. Pair Coconut Curry Chicken with rice and/or naan bread.
Chicken loves coconut milk and rice step by step
- Boil the rice for 10 minutes then drain the water..
- Cut the mushroms and put then in the hot pan with some salt.
- Cut the chicken breast small pieces and mix it in a bowl with a little salt, the lemon juice and 5 tablespoons of coconut milk and place it in the pan with the mushroms for 3-4 minutes.
- Add to the pan the coconut milk and the rice and mix well and let it boil on medium heat for 10 minutes then high heat so that the excess liquit to evaporate and done..
A side of roasted carrots or roasted sweet potatoes would also pair nicely. Coconut milk has the liquid consistency of cow's milk. So here is my spin on a Lean Cuisine favorite. But I can still have an inspired recipe with real ingredients. With grilled chicken breast on a bed of coconut brown rice and a mango sauce with just enough tang and.