Sütlaç (Türkish Rice pudding). Turkish-style rice pudding is like grandma's good old fashioned custard baked in the oven. Some Turkish folks still go out of their way to seek out fresh, non-pasteurized milk to make fırın sütlaç. It's said that the tricks to making perfect rice pudding are fresh milk, slow cooking, constant stirring, and.
Tam Ölçülü Fırın Sütlaç Tarifi – Sütlü Tatlı Tarifleri – Yasemin'le Tam Kıvamında! Rice pudding is a great dessert, but Turkish Rice Pudding (Sütlaç) is the best! This Turkish rice pudding recipe is on the lower end of the sweet spectrum, at least as far as desserts are concerned. You can have Sütlaç (Türkish Rice pudding) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sütlaç (Türkish Rice pudding)
- It’s 3/4 cup of rice.
- It’s 4 cups of milk + 1 cup.
- You need 1 cup of (or less) sugar.
- You need of Water to boil.
- It’s 3 tbs of rice flour.
- Prepare of Ground cinnamon to decorate.
It's still sweet, and it's still a dessert, but I. This traditional Turkish Rice Pudding (Sütlaç) is creamy, rich, and melting in your mouth. In fact, this Turkish rice pudding can be also made without an oven at all. If it's plain rice pudding, then it's Sütlaç.
Sütlaç (Türkish Rice pudding) step by step
- Wash and boil 3/4 cup of rice in a generous amount of water.(about 5-6 cups) stir , when it boils wait until rice gets longer and water disappears .(don't let it burn. Happens). Remove. Boil 4 cups of milk in a large pot . Add cooked rice stir until it boils, lower the heat into medium..
- Meanwhile mash and stir 3 tbs of rice flour with 1 cup of cold milk.when milk boils have 3,4 tbs of hot milk to rice flour mix and stir to make warm the mixture ..
- Pour rice flour mixture into boiling milk/ rice. Keep stirring. Let boils about 7-10 minutes . You are still stirring. (Heat is medium.) ..
- Add about 1 cup of sugar or less. Up to you. Stir 5 more minutes..
- Remove from heat. Pour into cups and decorate with cinnamon.
- Let it cool and keep in the fridge ..
Please be precise next time you go oriental. When added to the pudding, the rosewater I buy in most Armenian and Turkish grocery stores did give a very slight pink/purple tinge to the pudding, despite appearing clear (this is. It's a version of 'sütlaç', a Turkish style rice pudding. It's a raspberry jelly and a rose flavoured cream to hint all the floral aroma of cocoa pulp topped with white chocolate rice pudding. Keyword amazing turkish dessert, Classic Turkish Flavor, rice pudding, sütlaç, Turkish Dessert, turkish pudding.