Simple beef stew. An easy beef stew recipe made with beef and vegetables simmered in beef broth and seasoned tomato sauce, either on the stove top or in a slow cooker. This simple and healthy beef stew recipe can easily be made in an instant pot, slow cooker, in the oven, or on a stovetop. We will be showing you the different ways to cook up this delicious homemade.
Slow Cooker Beef Stew – Everyone's favorite comforting beef stew made easily in the crockpot! The meat is SO TENDER and the stew is rich, chunky and hearty! A basic beef stew with vegetables that cooks to perfection every time. You can have Simple beef stew using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple beef stew
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need 4 of very ripe tomatoes (blended).
- It’s of Lots of onions.
- You need to taste of Salt.
You'll find yourself going to this recipe time and again. Feel free to add a splash of red wine, or replace some of the water with a good. This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor, while a basic flour and water slurry thickens the liquids.
Simple beef stew instructions
- Cook your meat in medium low heat with minced ginger and garlic..
- Let it simmer until it's we'll dry, if it's lean, add oil at this point, if it's fatty then allow it to dry in it's oil..
- Add salt and onions and constantly mix it to avoid burning until your onions are transparent or caramelized. Let it stick a little in the pot until it's golden brown..
- Add in your blended tomatoes and give it a good mix until you completely undo the brownness that's stuck in the pot then cover and let it simmer to your desired thickness. You can add capsicum and Dania..
Maybe you've planned beef stew for dinner but your stew is still rather thin and soup-like. There are many different ways you can quickly thicken. Cook beef stew in a slow cooker for really tender meat. This hearty and simple beef stew is made completely from scratch and is absolutely delicious, just like Mom used to make it. Today's recipe is one of my absolute favorite comfort foods, my mom's simple.