Vietnamese Style Deep Fried Spring Rolls.
You can cook Vietnamese Style Deep Fried Spring Rolls using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Style Deep Fried Spring Rolls
- You need of Ground pork.
- You need of Shelled shrimp.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Cellophane noodles.
- You need of stems Cilantro (optional).
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of sheets Rice paper.
- It’s of Fish sauce (for seasoning).
- You need of Ingredients for the sauce and seasonings:.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Juice from a grated ginger.
- Prepare of Red chili pepper (sliced).
- You need of Sweet chili sauce.
- It’s of Fish sauce.
Vietnamese Style Deep Fried Spring Rolls instructions
- These are the ingredients..
- First prepare the sauce: Mix the ingredients for the sauce and seasonings in a bowl until even..
- In another bowl, blend the ground pork, chopped shrimps, minced onion, cilantro, and rehydrated and chopped glass noodles..
- Add the ground garlic and 2 teaspoons of nam pla fish sauce. Stir until the mixture takes on a paste-like consistency..
- Divide the mixture into 20 portions..
- Cut the rice paper in quarters. Soak them in water or lukewarm water..
- Wrap the fillings (as if rolling spring rolls)..
- Fry the rolls. (If you fry too many at once, they will stick to each other. Fry 2-3 at one time.).
- Drain the excess oil and you're done. Have them with the sauce..
- They're nice and refreshing rolled together with mint leaves in lettuce..