You can have Mexican nachos using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican nachos
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Lettuce.
- You need 1 cup of Cook yellow rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chihuahua cheese.
- You need 1 can of Refried beans.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of corn tortillas cut in 4.
- You need 1 cup of Salsa veda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 4 oz of sour cream( optional).
- It’s 2 of avocado.
Mexican nachos step by step
- on medium heat cook the ground beef add garlic and salt.
- Meanwhile cut tomatoes in small pieces shred lettuce lettuce and smash avocados..
- in a small bowl add half of the tomatoes to the avocado mix well. Set aside.
- By this time the ground beef should be done add taco seasoning as directed on package.
- fry the tortilla pieces to Krispy.
- Heat the beans.
- Arrange chips in a plate and later in order beans rice meat avocado dip lettuce tomatoes cheese and salsa enjoy.