Moe's Rice and Beans. Our signature "Welcome to Moe's" greeting represents our passionate promise to always welcome everyone with open arms and a smile. It's safe to say, this rally cry is infectious, especially among the little ones. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience.
This simple rice and bean recipe makes a full vegetarian meal on its own. Rice and beans is a type of dish made from a combination of staple foods in many cultures around the world. The grain and legume combination provides several important nutrients and many calories. You can have Moe's Rice and Beans using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moe's Rice and Beans
- It’s 1 can of cut green beans.
- You need 400 grams of beef.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of tomato past.
- Prepare 2 cup of basmati rice.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tormeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
This RICE AND BEANS MEAL PREP will easily be your new favorite! Classic rice and beans, with salsa and guacamole, loaded with fiber and healthy fats, is a. Community Manager at BOF by day. This past weekend I tried another recipe from Heidi Swanson's Super Natural Cooking cookbook.
Moe's Rice and Beans instructions
- Cook the rice by bringing a large pot of water to a boil and add salt. Add the rice and stir. Cook for 10 minutes and then turn down the heat to low and let the water steam away..
- Fry onions in pan with olive oil. Add turmeric, cinnamon, salt and pepper..
- Add finely chopped beef. ( can use ground beef).
- Stir on high heat till meat is cooked.
- Add beans, tomato past, and a bit of water and let simmer.
- At this point both the rice and the food in the pan should both still have some moisture/ wetness. Mix the two together, put a lid on it and let it cook on low for 15 minutes..
Other than beans, this recipe incorporat. Caribbean Rice and red Beans- Seasoned with garlic, onions and creole spice. Infused with bay leaves, thyme, Scotch bonnet and coconut milk. Perfect for Meal Prep or an Easy Weeknight Dinner. I pretty much only use my Instant Pot to make rice and beans (or both at the same time), but if you'd like me to create more iPot recipes, please leave a comment below and.