Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles. Transfer it off the pan to a plate as soon as you're done cooking to avoid it from getting soggy. It should be tender like rice with the yummy taste of Cuban black beans. Paleo friendly cauliflower rice made with coconut milk, ginger, jalapenos and cumin.
The black beans are seasoned with a cinnamon- and cocoa-spiked mole poblano spice blend. The green cabbage is quick-pickled with rice vinegar and brown sugar, giving it vivid Spoon the beans and cauliflower onto the warmed tortillas. Prepare the cauliflower, refried black beans and crema as directed below. You can have Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles
- You need 12 oz of frozen cauliflower rice.
- Prepare 1 can of black bean rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of Chopped 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need of Chopped bell peppers.
- You need of Chopped 1/2 cup jalapeños pickles (optional) you can substitute with chili flakes or fresh jalapeño.
- You need of Chopped cilantro, parsley, or green onion as you prefer.
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (less or more).
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika (less or more).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper (less or more).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chicken powder (optional) I used 1/2tsp mushrooms powder instead.
- It’s of Oil (optional) I skipped the oil.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat, then place the cauliflower in a single layer on the sheet. The spicy combination of pickled jalapenos, carrots, and onions known as escabeche gets a twist with cauliflower in this recipe from Tacolicious. Add a spoonful of the beans to each bowl and a spoonful of the roasted sweet potatoes. This black bean recipe convinced me to always make my own from dried beans.
Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles step by step
- Pour the cauliflower into non-stick frying pan over medium heat, sauté until heated through and water is cooked off. And than Set aside..
- Still in the same pan, add the onion and garlic and sauté until golden. In this point you can use a little bit olive oil or any vegetables oil if you want. But I don’t use oil..
- Then add bell peppers and jalapeños. Continue sautéing until onion begins to turn translucent. Add black bean and cauliflower, seasoning with cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, pepper, and a bit mushroom powder (chicken powder)..
- Mixed well and cook for another 2 minutes. Taste it before turn off the heat. Lastly sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Serve and enjoy 😍.
- Tips: If you skipped the jalapeño pickles, you can adding 2tsp of fresh lemon juice. 🙏.
Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until it is the size of couscous. For the guacamole, mix together the avocado, white onion, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and salt to taste. CAPLESS Eats- Latin Flavors-Lime Cauliflower Rice with Black Beans. Upload, livestream, and create your own videos, all in HD. The Best Cauliflower Rice Recipes on Yummly