Fried Ketchup Rice.
You can have Fried Ketchup Rice using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Ketchup Rice
- You need 4 teaspoons of ketchup.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 2 of mini carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 of thin slice ham.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Fried Ketchup Rice instructions
- Take corn from cob. Cut ham into small pieces. Cut carrots diagonally..
- Cook corn, carrots, and ham on frying pan for 2 min..
- Add rice and ketchup and mix for 5 min..
- Add salt and pepper as you like and eat..