Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew.
You can have Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew
- Prepare of large pack ground beef.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of oregano (heaping tablespoon).
- Prepare of Adobo.
Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew instructions
- Sauté ground beef in a pot until browned, drain off fat….
- Place ground beef into crockpot…..
- Add to ground beef garlic, onion, mixed veggies, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, black pepper, oregano and adobo, mix all well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…. Stirring occasionally……
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!.