Fasting Potato Pancakes | Vrat Pancakes.
You can cook Fasting Potato Pancakes | Vrat Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fasting Potato Pancakes | Vrat Pancakes
- You need of Sago/Sabudana(tapioca Pearls).
- It’s of Sama Rice/Samak Rice atta.
- Prepare of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need of Medium Size Boiled Potatoes.
- It’s of Cumin Powder.
- You need of Chopped Green Chilli.
- It’s of Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- It’s of Coarsly Ground Peanuts.
- Prepare of Rock salt/Sendha namak.
- You need of Oil or Ghee for Frying.
Fasting Potato Pancakes | Vrat Pancakes instructions
- In a grinding jar add samak rice and sago and grind it into a fine powder..
- Transfer this mixture in a deep bowl, add cumin powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder and rock salt/sendha namak.
- Add water a little at a time and make a thick pouring consistency and keep aside for 2 minutes..
- For pancakes topping, take boiled potato and mashed it and add 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, finely chopped green chilies, finely chopped coriander leaves. Mix all well together..
- Heat a non stick pan on medium flame and grease it lightly with the few drops of oil or ghee..
- Pour the mixture in a pan and make small pancakes..
- Drizzle some oil around the edge and the center..
- Cook on medium flame for until the based is cooked..
- Now apply little oil on top and flip it to the other side..
- Cook it for 1 minutes or until the top is cooked..
- Put the gas in low flame and again flip it..
- Potato pancakes are ready to serve..