Crockpot Beef stew.
You can have Crockpot Beef stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef stew
- You need 1 1/2-2 lbs of stew meat.
- Prepare 4-5 of carrots.
- Prepare 4-5 of celery stalks.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 1 bag of small potatoes.
- Prepare of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of ketchup.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of better than bouillon beef flavor.
- Prepare 1 package of McCormick beef stew mix.
- Prepare of Flour dredge.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Crockpot Beef stew step by step
- Add diced onions, celery,carrots and potatoes to crockpot.
- Put flour and seasoning in gallon zip too bag. Add beef and shake to coat. Brown in oil in skillet. Add to vegetables.
- Add water to skillet to deglaze. Add remaining ingredients. (Bouillon,ketchup, Worcestershire,and stew packet) pour over meat and vegetables and mix..
- Cook on low 7 hours.
- Enjoy with some cornbread.