Wheat flour pancake. We absolutely love the nutty flavor of the flour! You can also use half whole wheat and half all-purpose flour. I perfected these whole wheat pancakes after testing batches and batches until they were just right.
You can use all whole wheat flour and still have light, fluffy pancakes with this recipe that calls for Whole wheat flour is not at all bitter or bad tasting unless it is spoiled. In this video you will see the recipe of Spicy pancake which is made with wheat flour. Fluffy Whole Wheat Pancakes will become your new favorite healthy pancake recipe! You can cook Wheat flour pancake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wheat flour pancake
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of semolina.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of potato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chili chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chili.
- Prepare as required of Oil.
You could use all whole wheat flour or whole wheat pastry flour, the pancakes will just be a little denser (but just as. These whole wheat fluffy vegan pancakes take just minutes to make and are oil-free and sugar-free for a healthy vegan pancake the whole family will love. This easy wheat flour pancake is super healthy and taste really delicious too. Enjoy it hot with some chutney of your choice.
Wheat flour pancake step by step
- Mix all the ingredients with aata and prepare a dough..
- It should not be too thick or thin..
- Now pre heat the pan and pour the mixture with the help of spoon and spread on tawa..
- Let it cook to other side as well for 2 minutes..
- Also add little oil so that it cook well..
- When it gets kadak then spread butter and serve it with Chutney or sauce..
I came across this recipe on youtube and tried it immediately. View top rated Whole wheat flour pancakes recipes with ratings and reviews. Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancake Recipe, Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes, Whole Wheat Apple Pancakes, etc. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Whole Wheat Oatmeal Pancakes ~ the combination of white whole wheat, oat flour, buttermilk and a touch of brown sugar results in golden pillowy pancakes, almost like stacks of fluffy graham crackers.