Air fried Bacon and Poached Eggs.
You can have Air fried Bacon and Poached Eggs using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air fried Bacon and Poached Eggs
- You need of bacon.
- Prepare of hen eggs.
- Prepare of buttered toast (optional).
- Prepare of Vinegar.
Air fried Bacon and Poached Eggs instructions
- Boil cold water in a medium sized saucepan,once boiling – put on a simmer and add lots of Vinegar,I used Malt Vinegar..
- Put Air Fryer on too – a temperature of 200 and place bacon rashers in 2 stuck together and air fry on the One sides for 7 minutes and then turn the bacon rashers over and air fry for a further 7 minutes..
- When the Air Fryer is down too the last 4 minutes of its final cooking time – then crack 2 eggs into a small Dessert Bowl and then place in the non boiling hot water with Vinegar in – and then do the same with the final 2 eggs – keep the hob still on a simmer and the eggs will only need 2 or 3 minutes..
- Use a slotted spoon too drain Vinegar and water off of the poached eggs and let dry on Kitchen Roll and then add too serving plate and then add the cooked bacon too the plate.Done..