#Microwave poached egg.
You can cook #Microwave poached egg using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of #Microwave poached egg
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of microwavable mug.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 of paper towel/kitchen towel.
#Microwave poached egg step by step
- Fill the mug with water and put in the microwave for 90 seconds on the highest mode the microwave goes.
- Remove from the microwave, add vinegar then the egg slowly and cover with a paper towel.
- Put in the microwave and set the microwave to 80% power and leave in there for 45 seconds.
- With a kitchen spoon over the sink, slowly remove egg from mug and blot dry with kitchen towel. Put on plate and serve as desired.