easy crispy crust pizza dough. What a treat for my and husbanad and me. I've never made dough from scratch before and this couldn't be easier. This always gives a perfectly brown crust that is crispy on the edges and bottom.
This homemade pizza dough produces a crust that when you sink your teeth into it is both crispy and chewy. It always seemed a daunting and time-consuming task but in reality, it's so very easy. This dough results in a crust that is crispy on the outside yet chewy on the inside. You can cook easy crispy crust pizza dough using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy crispy crust pizza dough
- Prepare 1 packages of yeast.
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Canola oil for dough and more for coating pans.
You want everything measured out and ready to top so you can quickly transfer the dough to the stone. It will be done when the crust is crispy and cheese is golden. Make sure you get a pizza stone, they help make a crispier crust. Yum yum! if you're looking for a crispy thin crust pizza that holds up under the pressure of your favorite toppings look no further!
easy crispy crust pizza dough instructions
- in a large mixing bowl combine water,milk,salt,yeast,oil & honey, mix together. let stand3 minutes then add flour slowly pouring with one hand and mixing with the other..
- turn out on lightly floured surface and knead till combined about 8 minutes..
- split into 2 balls for 2 large thin crust on cookie sheet or 3 balls for 3 9"round cake pan. spray bowls with cooking spray put dough inside them and cover with towels with plates on top and let rise in warm area for at least a 1hr and 30 minutes.
- preheat oven: 450 convection oven or 475 regular bake. grease sheets or pans with about 2 tablespoons of oil and form dough into pans. leave at least half inch around for crust spray that area with cooking spray then lightly season with garlic powder finish with my pizza sauce and toppings recipe.
Palm down, slide your hands under dough and lifting carefully place on to a hot pizza stone. I love thick pizza crust, thin and crispy pizza crust, and everything in between. Divide the dough into two pieces and. Fans of thin-crust pizza will love this crispy pizza dough recipe. It yields golden brown thin crusts that bake quickly with a variety of toppings.