Pizza Dough. This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking something here and adding something there, until finally coming to a consensus. For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings. Making pizza dough at home is really easy and there's none of the exact proofing time and perfect kneading technique required by some finicky bread recipes.
Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights. The dough itself requires few ingredients and just a little bit of rising and rest time. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You can have Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- You need 1 packages of Active Dry Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Warm Water.
- You need 3 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
You'll never want to buy or order pizza again. Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Our pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour which lends to a softer and all around basic dough Rolling out pizza dough can be fun but also a bit frustrating. You'll notice that the dough keeps.
Pizza Dough step by step
- In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast & honey with a 1/4 cup of the warm water..
- In a mixer with a dough hook, combine the flour & salt. Add the olive oil, yeast mixture, & the remaining of the water. Process until the mixture forms a ball. Mix on low speed until the mixture comes cleanly away from the sides of the bowl & starts to climb up the dough hook..
- Turn the dough out onto a clean work surface & knead by hand for 2 to 3 minutes longer. The dough should be smooth & firm. Place the dough in a large bowl & cover with a clean, damp towel & let rise in a cool spot for about 2 hours..
- Divide the dough into 3 or 4 portions. Wrap each section with a plastic wrap & freeze..
Pizza has achieved cult status for a reason: it's amazing. To make sure you really nail your homemade pizza, here are all our best tips on the most important part: the dough! Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in Nutritional Information. Place the pizza on a floured baking sheet (with no edge) or a pizza peel – this is a flat pizza paddle with a long handle, which makes it easier to get the dough on and off the grill.