You can have Pizza Napoletana using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Napoletana
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- It’s 1.5-1.7 of kgs 00 flour.
- It’s 50 of grs fresh yeast.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
Pizza Napoletana instructions
- First of all we are gonna use sugar to help with the color, as the oven will reach probably a max temp of 550.
- Mix flour with the yeast, add salt, sugar and the water,start with 1.4kgs and keep adding until the dough reaches a consistency that no longer sticks to your hands..
- Hand roll the dough for 15-20 minutes to allow gluten to develop at its max..
- Cover with a cloth and let it rise for an hour or so. After that time, cut the dough in 250grs pieces, and let them rise for another 6 hours minimum.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes on top of a refractory stone at 550.