Pepperoni pizza pasta salad. Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Give your pasta salad the pizza treatment with this party-ready recipe that's packed full of fresh vegetables, cheese and pepperoni. MORE+ LESS Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad.
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta salad is a super-quick and super-easy pasta salad that packs a lot of flavor. Pasta, pepperoni, mozzarella and Italian dressing. Instead of the heavy, cream-based pasta salads of yore, we've got a lighter, jam-packed salad that's got tons of flavor and is inspired by our favorite savory pie – pepperoni pizza. You can have Pepperoni pizza pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta salad
- Prepare 16 oz of colored rotini (I used 12oz).
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of mozzarella cheese cubed.
- Prepare 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese cubed.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s of Sliced black olives (optional).
- Prepare of pepperoni sliced ( I cut mine in half, can also use mini pepperoni.
With noodles as the base, we added plenty of cheeses, tomatoes, pepperoni and lots of seasoning, ensuring that this. Think of pepperoni pizza, but as pasta! Kid-friendly, and parents can add some extra spice to their bowls with a crunchy breadcrumb topping. What kid doesn't love pepperoni pizza, right?
Pepperoni pizza pasta salad instructions
- If you don’t have red wine vinegar, you can use Italian salad dressing instead and leave out the Olive oil. I make this both ways and they are both good. I use about Half a bottle of Italian dress, use as much or little as you like..
- Cook rotini in a pot of boiling water for 7-9 minutes, or until done. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cool..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Place cooked pasta, vinegar mixture, and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, turning to coat all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving..
- Notes- I don’t use cubed cheese, I used shredded, it’s what I have on hand most of the time..
And this has all the normal flavors of a classic, simple, kid-friendly pepperoni pizza, but with pasta instead. This Pizza Pasta Salad is great for summer get togethers! It is loaded with pepperoni, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. We make this pizza pasta salad all the time when we are feeding a crowd, it's the perfect side dish for BBQ's and picnics. This pepperoni pasta salad holds up nicely as leftovers, although the noodles do get gradually mushier as the days go by.