Easy Pizza baked pasta. And it's the easiest pizza I have ever made. Plus, the mini pepperonis are so much fun to eat! I used GF pasta in my dish, but wow!
Save some time when you prepare this Easy Pizza-Pasta Bake! Follow this fun, simple recipe for a delicious entrée any night of the week. Easy Pizza Pasta Bake recipe: I was looking for something to make for dinner and came up with this. You can cook Easy Pizza baked pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza baked pasta
- It’s 1 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 package of pepperoni.
- You need 1 of roll of sausage.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Italian herbs and parmesan cheese.
I've had things on my mind that push cooking to the back burner, or at least limit the energy I can devote to it. Fortunately, I'm realizing that there are many strategies for creating fulsome, hearty dishes without spending hours in the kitchen. This easy vegan pizza pasta bake is proof. Pizza pasta bake is the combination of two family favorites.
Easy Pizza baked pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. In a skillet cook and ground sausage fully, drain and set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on box, I prefer penne pasta but any shape works.
- Mix pasta with herbs, sauce, sausage.
- Top with pepperoni and then sprinkle cheese on top and add more herbs and parmesan cheese on top of desired.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or more until pasta is heated throughly and cheese is nice and melted on top.
- You can serve with garlic bread if desired or a side salad. You can add another half of a jar of pasta sauce if desired to make it stay more moist if you’re planning on putting left overs in the fridge since pasta absorbs liquids and sauces.
Stuffed with mozzarella, pepperoni, fresh basil and tomatoes, this pasta bake is Keyword: easy dinner recipe, Pasta bake recipe, Pizza pasta bake. This easy Pizza Pasta Casserole combines all the best of two favorites in one dish, and it makes a great. These easy, breezy pasta bakes mean you can enjoy your favorite comfort food without waiting over a pot of boiling water. Whether you're in the mood for mac and cheese, lasagna, or regular ol' noodles, we've got dozens of recipes for you to try. The secret to success when making a pasta bake is simple: Always start with slightly uncooked pasta.