Bisquick 2 -Cheese Pizza 🍕Bake.
You can have Bisquick 2 -Cheese Pizza 🍕Bake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bisquick 2 -Cheese Pizza 🍕Bake
- Prepare 3 1/3 cups of Bisquick.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare of Canola oil cooking spray.
- It’s 1 jar (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- It’s 1 package (5 ounce) of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Bisquick 2 -Cheese Pizza 🍕Bake instructions
- In a large bowl mix together Bisquick mix and milk, set to the side……mixture should resemble a soft dough like consistency……You can add a little bit more milk if the consistency is to dry to mix together……
- Spray a large baking pan with canola oil cooking spray……..
- Using a large spoon drop prepared bisquick mix onto the bottom of baking pan……
- Using your spoon lightly spread batter around baking pan……
- Add your jar of pasta sauce on top of Bisquick mix…….
- Now add your sliced pepperoni on top of pasta sauce…..You can save any unused pepperoni for a later date or just eat it ! Lol 😂!.
- Next add your 2 cheeses, the shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top of pepperoni…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven, uncovered for 30 minutes, or until cheeses are golden on top and Bisquick crust is cooked thoroughly……..
- Let stand for a few minutes, cut into squares, then serve and enjoy 😉!!.