Cheese Teriyaki Beef Pie. Simple beef teriyaki with quickly-browned beef sirloin strips and broccoli florets; simmered in a thick soy sauce and brown sugar sauce, seasoned with garlic powder. Today I'm going to make Egg Drop sandwiches, one of the most delicious breakfast sandwiches I have ever had. MORE+ LESS A variety of teriyaki sauces is available in the Asian-foods section of the grocery store.
This beef teriyaki is a homemade version of one of my favorite restaurant dishes. Every piece of beef is a little crispy and coated in a sweet and sticky teriyaki sauce! This teriyaki beef recipe is a great way to give steak a fragrant twist. You can have Cheese Teriyaki Beef Pie using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Teriyaki Beef Pie
- It’s 300 g of thin sliced beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- It’s 150 g of cheese.
- Prepare of pie dough.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of yogurt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 150 g of butter.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 300 g of bread flour.
- You need of egg for brushing.
Teriyaki is a Japanese marinade made up mainly of soy sauce, mirin, and sugar. It is widely available in supermarkets nowadays which makes this fragrant recipe a quick and easy way to add heaps of flavour to a few. Make this classic Beef Teriyaki recipe, which tender steak is grilled until slightly charred and glazed with a sweet-savory homemade teriyaki sauce. Today's recipe Beef Teriyaki is actually more popular in the US and in other parts of the world than in Japan.
Cheese Teriyaki Beef Pie step by step
- Cut onion and beef. Mix sauce ingredients. Fry with vegetable oil and season with sauce mixture..
- Put green onion (option). Let it cool..
- Mix yogurt, egg, baking powder and salt. Melt butter and combine..
- Add bread flour and knead. Make soft dough. Divide into small and large. And let dough rest for about 20 minutes..
- Spread a large dough square. Put beef and cheese..
- Make a small dough square and put it on beef and cheese. Fold around like this photo..
- Apply egg and bake in 180 ° preheated oven for 35 minutes until good colour..
- Enjoy❣️This pie is so delicious ‼️.
This sticky teriyaki beef noodles recipe is warming asian dish great for family dinners. This dish is made even easier with Passage to Asia Teriyaki Easy recipe ideas perfect for cooking in your pie maker. These recipes work in all brands of pie maker including Kmart, Breville, Kogan and Sunbeam. MORE+ LESS Beef Teriyaki with a ginger and garlic based teriyaki sauce is a delicious, beautiful easy dinner you can enjoy on weeknights! We serve beef teriyaki with rice or brown rice.