Chicken Pot Pie. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and Sometimes people think of chicken pot pie as boring freezer food, but when it's done right, made. A delicious chicken pot pie made from scratch with carrots, peas, and celery for a comfort food classic. Plus, this homemade chicken pot pie is super easy to prep, making it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike.
This from-scratch Chicken Pot Pie is adapted from Marshall Field's classic recipe. With a slow-cooked chicken, a creamy vegetable filling, and a handmade pie crust, this pot pie is the ultimate comfort food. Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce. You can have Chicken Pot Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 2 of All ready pie crust.
- You need 1 of large can premium chunk chicken (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 cans of cream of potato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of veg-all (drained).
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
With a flaky, buttery crust, it's comfort food at its finest. And whiles it's a dish that you can easily source. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie.
Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Combine all ingredients except pie crust.
- Layer one pie crust in pan.
- Pour mixture over pie crust.
- Cover with remaining crust.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes.
So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all. How to make chicken pot pie. To begin, dust a clean, dry work surface with flour and place the puff pastry over top. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen peas and carrots and Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts. Swap out chicken for turkey or try a different frozen veggie combo.