Stuffed Crust Pizza. Stuffed Crust Garlic Knot meat lovers pizza. Stuffed crust pizza begins with pizza dough. Now you can definitely use store-bought here, but I urge you to give homemade pizza crust a try.
S. and across the globe for years. Roll Pillsbury® refrigerated pizza crust around string cheese for a pizza with pizzazz. Stuffed crust pizza is pizza that usually has cheese inside of its crust , but can have other toppings inside with it such as pepperoni, olives, sausage and bacon. You can have Stuffed Crust Pizza using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Crust Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Base.
- It’s 1 Cup of Bread Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of AP Flour (can use all bread flour if you dont want firmer texture).
- Prepare 0.5 Cup of Semolina Flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Warm Water (NOT Hot or you will kill the yeast).
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Yeast (I used Dried).
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Table Spoons Olive Oil.
- You need of Any dried herbs you want – I use 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- It’s of Mozzarella Cheese Block cut into batons – for the crust.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare of I love Ham and pinapple or 4 cheese or Tuna with olives – but you choose and can half and half.
The process of stuffing a crust is done with some other toppings and mozzerella cheese sticks rolled inside the crust and baked until melted. Pizza Hut's cheesy stuffed pizza crust is a favorite. Learn how to create it at home with this copycat recipe created by Todd Wilbur at Top Secret Recipes! You've probably heard of stuffed crust pizza before, but have you heard of meatball-stuffed crust?
Stuffed Crust Pizza instructions
- Put all dry ingredients into a large bowl apart from the second cup of flour (Bread or AP)mix together the add the water and oil and mix together. Then add the rest of the flour and combine until the mixture comes together..
- Tip the mixture onto a well floured surface and Knead until a nice smooth ball is formed, it normally takes me about 3-5 mins to get the silky texture I went. Add a little olive oil to a dish to coat the sides and place the dough in and slightly move around so all the surface is covered with oil. cover with clingfilm and allow to rise or double in size – around 20-30 mins. Pre Heat oven 220c.
- Take the Mixture from the bowl onto and floured surface and Knead 3-4 or 5 times (you can now tightly wrap in clingfilm for Freezing). Roll out until around 14" circle – it does not need to be perfect..
- Place onto a floured backing sheet and then place the Sticks of cheese around the edge around half inch in and then fold over the crust and push down to seal in the cheese..
- Add the topping of your choice. I made ham and Pineapple with extra cheese. Put into the oven for 15 – 20 mins or until the crust turn golden..
Love extra cheese with your pizza? Tuck cheese into the crust for an extra tasty hit. MORE+ LESS Making a homemade stuffed pizza crust is really an easy thing to do, but some people are intimidated by it. Others just see no reason to make it simply because there are some great. What could be so hard about stuffed-crust pizza?