Butterfinger Pie. This Easy No Bake Butterfinger Pie is my favorite quick dessert recipe. It comes together in no time at all and is always a crowd pleaser! Remove from the oven and allow to cool Add the remaining filling and even out the top.
But you do have to chill it for several hours. So you need to reserve some time to make sure it'll set. Be the first to rate & review! You can have Butterfinger Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butterfinger Pie
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 (12.5 oz) of bag fun sized butterfinger crushed (save 2 for on top).
- Prepare 8 oz of cool whip.
- It’s 1 of chocolate ready made pie crust.
For an easy dessert that's sure to please, look no further than our decadent Butterfinger Pie. This Butterfinger Pie is a creamy and decadent pie recipe with plenty of Butterfinger candy bars swirled in. Adding candy bars to desserts is an excellent idea. This chilled pie will be gone right before your eyes.
Butterfinger Pie step by step
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Fold in candy bars and cool whip.
- Spread in pie crust and top with last of candy.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
One to crush on top of the pie. Today I am participating in the October pie collab. I am making an easy Peanut butter Butterfinger Pie that will please the family. This decadent Butterfinger Pie is made with a Butterfinger cookie crust and cream cheese filling. This recipe is unique in that I made a Butterfinger Cookie Crust instead of a traditional pie crust.