No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie. A No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust! This easy no-bake cheesecake recipe makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! Cream cheese: I suggest letting the cream cheese soften to room temperature before mixing up the cheesecake filling so that it comes out much smoother.
They are so simple, easy, and the fact that no oven is required This demanded that I post a no-bake oreo cheesecake to add to the club. I mean, it's only fair right? Out of all the no-bake cheesecakes I've. You can cook No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie
- It’s 1 package of oreo cookies.
- You need 2 packs of room temperature cream cheese. I had a total of 680 grms.
- Prepare 1 packet of gelatin.
- Prepare 500 ml of chilled whipping cream.
- You need 3 Tbsp of powder (icing) sugar (or more if you want it sweeter).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Pie Crust/Base.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 6 of Graham crackers.
- It’s 20 of Oreo cookies from package.
- You need of Variation.
- It’s of Crush or finely chop up 5 more cookies, set aside.
No Bake Chocolate Pudding Cream Pie is easy to make using premade Oreo crust, Cool Whip and chocolate pudding and half-n-half. It's topped with delicious chocolate shavings made out of Hershey's milk chocolate and grated dark chocolate! This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is made with just a few ingredients! It's so silky smooth and loaded with chunks of Oreos.
No 🚫 Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie step by step
- Put a glass bowl in the freezer to chill. Will use this to whip the cream later..
- Melt butter.
- Separate 20 cookies, put cream filling in separate bowl, set aside..
- Add cookies and Graham crackers into a processor or use a roller to crush..
- Mix melted butter and crumbs. Mixture should resemble wet sand..
- Pack into bottom of pie plate or spring form pan, use a spatula or bottom of a spoon. Set in fridge to chill..
- Prepare (bloom) gelatin per packet instructions in a small bowl or coffee mug (aprx 1 tbsp gelatin to 3 tbsp boiled water) set aside.
- Using chilled glass bowl, add 500ml whipping cream and blend with hand mixer until it thickens up in fluffy peaks. (3 min) do not over whip..
- Pour in gelatin and use mixer to blend well, set aside..
- Add room temperature cream cheese into bowl with oreo cream filling. Add icing sugar and vanilla. Use hand mixer to cream together..
- Using whichever bowl is larger, add the creamed cheese and whipped cream together. Use hand mixer and blend together until smooth..
- Variation: mix 5 crushed cookies to cream cheese mixture. I didn't do this, but I saw this step in another recipe..
- Remove pie/cake crust from fridge and spoon cream cheese mixture into pan on top of crust. Smooth with spatula or back of large spoon..
- Use remaining cookies and whatever else you need to decorate top. (Chill for a few hours to let cheese filling firm/set).
Next is the filling: we whip up some cream cheese, sugar, and whipping cream and then add in some crushed Oreos. Reviews for: Photos of PHILADELPHIA-OREO No-Bake Cheesecake. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and cream dessert. With a crunchy Oreo crust and a creamy cheesecake filling, it's so easy to And this cheesecake 👇🏻 is NOT helping things. It was only a couple of weeks ago that I shared my famous Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream Pie with you.