Crock Pot Roast.
You can have Crock Pot Roast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast
- It’s 1.5 Lb of Chuck Shoulder English Roast (Beef).
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Beef Soup Base.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 5 Dashes of Salt.
- You need 1 Pkg of Onion Soup Mix.
- It’s 3-3 1/2 cups of Water.
Crock Pot Roast instructions
- Season roast all over with thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, and salt and pepper. Put in crock pot..
- Scoop beef base into measuring cup and add 1 1/2 cups of hot water. Stir to break down soup base. Pour into crock pot..
- Mix onion soup package with 1 1/2 to 2 cups of water. *** Watch the water level, do not go over the roast. About 1/5 of the roast should alway be visible..
- Cook on high for 4 hrs. Turn roast, then cook on low for another 4 hrs. (It is done after 2 hrs on low but I leave it fermenting until dinner, usually total on low for 4 hrs.) ***Make gravy from the broth. Scoop 2 1/2 cups of broth, bring almost to a boil. Mix 2 Tbsp cornstarch with a 1/4 cup cold water, then add stirring constantly. Thicking while bringing to a boil. ENJOY!.