Apricot Pie *Vegan. Easy Vegan apricot pie for beginniers. This recipe is very simple yet very yummy and uses just a few ingredients! This will work withs any fruit you like to.
I think you will really enjoy this pie. Because it is made using dried apricots you can make it any time of the year. See more ideas about vegan pie, vegan desserts, food. You can cook Apricot Pie *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apricot Pie *Vegan
- Prepare of Pie Crust is the same as Apple Pie one.
- It’s 2 of kgs ripe and sweet apricot.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice (can be skipped).
- You need 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinamon powder.
- Prepare of Margarine for wipping the tray.
- You need of Egg wash:.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
An exquisite vegan Pineapple Pie recipe with no added sugar. The texture is somewhat similar to a creamy custard pie but woven with bits of. A pie is a round, flat baked pastry, usually encased in pastry crust. It usually contains either a sweet or savory filling.
Apricot Pie *Vegan instructions
- Pre-heat the oven 200° C.
- Apricots washed and pitted, cut into 2, put them in a mixing bowl. Mix with all the ingredients (if your apricots are not too sweet, add more sugar or skip the lemon juice, because it will be too sour in the end..
- Roll the first dough, wipe the tray lightly with margaine, place the dough in the tray neatly..
- Pour the apricot mixture, pat it down..
- Roll the second dough, cut it long rectangle with pizza cutter or knife, put it on top of the apricot mixture, cut the extra edge, and pinch around the edge so it's neat..
- Crack an egg in a small bowl, mix it well with sugar and use the cooking brush to wash the top of the pie..
- Put the pie into pre-heated oven and let the juice bubbles around 20-30 mins with 200° C heat. When it bubbles, take it out of the oven and let it settle..
- Apricot pie can be served with ice cream or honey on top..
Vegan pie recipes use solid vegetable-based fats instead of animal-based butter. So happy to find a vegan pecan pie recipe! I am not completely vegan (yet) but am trying in every way to make the switch. The best homemade vegan pecan pie that is moist, nutrient-dense, gluten-free, plant-based The best homemade vegan pecan pie made from scratch! It's moist, flavorful, gooey, and very delicious!