Strawberry Ice Cream Pie. This ice cream pie is the perfect way to enjoy the hot days of summer. It not only celebrates a love of ice cream, but also our love of all the fresh fruit you To make the ice cream, you'll actually start by making what you basically think of as a strawberry pie filling. Some strawberry puree is cooked with.
Scoop the ice cream into a large bowl and, using an electric mixer, beat it just until very soft but not melted. Skip to Strawberry Ice Cream Pie content. Gather five easy ingredients to make this decadent dessert. You can have Strawberry Ice Cream Pie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of frozen strawberries in juice (partially thawed).
- It’s 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 of unbeatened egg white.
- It’s 2 Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 1 stick of butter (softened).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
Once the ice cream and whipped topping are softened, assembly goes fast. Use your favorite brand of prepared strawberry ice cream or fill the crust using your your best homemade recipe. A swirled beautiful ice cream pie with coconut and strawberry—genius combo by the way—with a salted press-in graham cracker crust. Sure, the ice cream is store-bought and the no-bake crust uses graham crackers, but this stunning frozen pie is anything but humble.
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie step by step
- Crust: In a medium mixing bowl add in all crust ingredients. Use a mixer to combine. Mix just until the dough will form..
- Place 1/3 cup of mixture onto small pan. Press remaining mixture evenly over bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan with well floured fingers. Bake at 375 degree until golden brown. 10-12 minutes. Crust 12-15 minutes. Cool..
- Beat first four ingredients with electric mixer at highest speed until soft mound forms when beaters are raised, 5-8 minutes. Beat 1/2 cup whipping cream until thick. Fold in strawberry mixture by hand or with mixer at lowest speed. Spoon into butter crust. sprinkle with crust crumbs. Freeze until firm, 4-6 hours, covered..
In this healthy strawberry daiquiri-inspired ice cream pie recipe, graham crackers make an easy and tasty crust for the strawberry, rum and lime filling made with nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt. This fun Strawberry Ice Cream Pie turns an ordinary night into an impromptu ice cream social and would be a fun addition to your weekend. 🙂 The kids and adults alike love it and look forward to it on those sweltering days when you just need little something to help cool off. The ice cream is tangy and fresh while both the crust and topping are ultra chocolaty. Texture: Crunchy, creamy, thick, smooth, and luscious. This frosty, indulgent, and fresh Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream Pie is a fun play on the classic fruit dessert that everyone will love.