Nicole's Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies. If anyone is thinking about making the "Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies " know that they are anything BUT delicious. I recommend using more peanut butter and much less vanilla! This classic peanut butter cookie recipe is thick and chewy, dusted with sugar, and downright delicious.
These easy peanut butter cookies have an amazing brownie-like texture: both chewy and soft. The peanut butter flavor is perfectly balanced without being Cookies and Cream Cookies. A delicious cookie loaded with crushed Oreo's and Oreo pudding. . . these are a family favorite! You can have Nicole's Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nicole's Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of Shifted Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 2 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanillia Extract.
- You need 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Sugar.
Tender peanut butter cookies, made from scratch in a recipe that comes together quickly, are the base that sets the standard. Once they're out of the oven, Hershey's Kisses are immediately pressed into the warm cookies so that the dough cradles the candy and holds it in place. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Tips. The peanut butter in cookie recipes does prevent normal spreading.
Nicole's Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Set Oven Temp to 400°F. Make sure oven is nice and hot so your cookies will come out perfect..
- In large mixing bowl, Combine Eggs,Vanilla, Peanut Butter, Butter, Brown Sugar, White Sugar. Mix until batter is smooth..
- Then Add; Shifted Flour, Baking Soda into batter. Until nice and smooth then roll into ball and set in frig for One hour to firm batter up..
- If you decide you want to add something more to the batter. You can always add One cup of Raisins or cup of nuts ot cup of chocolate chips. Whatever you decide just make sure its about a cup..
- then scoop and roll into small balls and set in cookie sheet. Do Not flatten balls,they will with the heat of the oven as they bake,.
- Bake Cookies for 8 mins no longer or they will come out hard and taste burnt..
- Cookies may not look like there done after 8 mins but they are,and will firm up as soon as the air hits them after couple of mins..
After you shape the dough into balls These cookies are delicious!! Chocolate chips, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, etc. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. If you do I cannot guarantee they will turn out. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time!