Not your grandma's peanut butter cookies. GRANDMA'S Peanut Butter Big Cookies are a delicious combination of great taste and good fun baked into one great snack. The only thing better than one delicious GRANDMA'S cookie is another! They don't have the normal peanut butter fork crossing.but more of a crackled sugar type cookie.
Get the best Grandma's Peanut Butter Big Cookies recipe on the ORIGINAL copycat recipe website! Truly irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies from scratch. Dip them in chocolate for an even better treat! You can have Not your grandma's peanut butter cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Not your grandma's peanut butter cookies
- You need 1 cup of natural peanut butter (I use homemade).
- It’s 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare pinch of sea salt.
Not if you like almond flavor – and certainly not these particular almond cookies, the likes of which you'll never encounter in the cookie aisle at your local grocery store. Peanut butter cookie recipes usually ask you to use a sugared fork to criss cross the dough after you put it on the baking sheet. Why do you have to do This recipe makes a huge batch, but with cookies that addicting… it's a good thing! Grandma's always make the best recipes.
Not your grandma's peanut butter cookies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a cookie sheet with parchment..
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix until combined..
- Scoop approximately 2 tbsp of the mixture on the cookie sheet about an inch apart..
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges turn brown..
- Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool..
Grandma's Peanut Butter Cookies are perfect little melt in your mouth tiny little treats, made from just four ingredients you already have in your kitchen! And not just any peanut butter cookie…the best little precious peanut butter cookie you have ever tasted. Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge – Which Grandma? This old-fashioned style of peanut butter fudge is not that easy to find. Admittedly, I've not looked that hard, but the times I have run across some, it always seems to be the soft, creamy version, which is not the kind I'm into.