The best peanut butter cookies EVER. All Reviews for Best Peanut Butter Cookies Ever. These are the best peanut butter cookies ever! Use your favorite store-brand peanut butter and a combination of white and brown sugar.
This peanut butter cookie recipe is not your traditional crunchy peanut butter cookie, but there really isn't a better recipe out there. Everyone except for Aiden has the opinion that peanut butter cookies are best when soft and chewy. Aiden loves a good crunchy cookie you can dip in milk. You can have The best peanut butter cookies EVER using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The best peanut butter cookies EVER
- You need of Cookies.
- You need 3/4 cup of Peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 5 1/2 tbsp of Unsalted butter (Or 8 tbs.).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking soda.
These cookies are the best peanut butter cookies, a family favorite! The cookies I'm sharing today are MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH delicious. They're the cookies my husband asks me to make over and over again. These are the best peanut butter cookies I've ever made!
The best peanut butter cookies EVER instructions
- First preheat oven to 350°F. Cream butter, brown sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Then add the egg. Next add the vanilla, baking soda, and flour. Mix until combined. Roll them into balls and place on a cookie sheet or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Flatten them out to about 3/4 of an inch, and bake for 7-8 minutes. This recipe should make 20 cookies..
You deserve SKIPPY® Best Ever Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. Finish that tough project you were working on? Remember to change your socks today? SKIPPY® Best Ever Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect snack for when you deserve a pat on the back. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever!