Peanut Butter Cookies. The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth Wakefield's Toll House Tried and True. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut.
Soft and chewy packed with peanut butter flavor. Plus they're quick and easy to make! A peanut butter cookie is a type of cookie that is distinguished for having peanut butter as a principal ingredient. You can cook Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 medium of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Sifted flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
If crunchy peanut butter is used, the resulting cookie may contain peanut fragments. Learn how to make classic peanut butter cookies. Quick and easy to prepare and super delicious! Peanut butter cookies are always a classic hit to enjoy with your family and friends.
Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix the first 6 ingredients well..
- Mix in remaining ingredients well..
- Line about 2 trays with baking paper..
- Place about a tablespoon of the mixture into your hand..
- Using your palms make the mixture into small balls and place on the tray..
- Use a fork dabbed with a little flour and squish down to make a grid pattern..
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes or until just turning golden..
- Leave to harden and cool on tray before removing from paper..
- Enjoy and good luck with you cookies!!.
These peanut butter cookies are quick, simple, and fun to make, which means that you will be enjoying them in no. Crispy peanut butter cookie recipes include smaller quantities of ingredients that retain moisture. Soft peanut butter cookie recipes will contain more fat. Fat adds tenderness and flavor to cookies. With just three ingredients, these simple peanut butter cookies will delight kids and grown-ups alike – and they're gluten-free, too.