Peanut-Butter Cookie bliss balls. Easy, fool-proof drop cookies which are naturally gluten Quick and easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls. No blending, one bowl, few ingredients and little time. Peanut Butter Balls are a perfect example of how something that tastes really good can also be easy to make.
The recipe is filled with nutritious ingredients including fiber-rich oats These chocolate peanut butter energy balls contain healthy ingredients you may already have sitting in your pantry! Mix ingredients by hand, roll into balls. Roll or dip into the following ingredients: coconut, cocoa, sprinkles, icing sugar, graham cracker crumbs. You can cook Peanut-Butter Cookie bliss balls using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut-Butter Cookie bliss balls
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Peanut-Butter.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of ground almond.
- Prepare 40 grams of chocolate (chips or chopped).
Peanut Butter Balls are one of the most requested no bake treats I make! They are always the first thing gone on any cookie platter, and they Anyhow, yep, these aren't exactly a cookie recipe, but they are, definitely a standard in holiday treats. The chocolate and peanut butter combo is pretty hard. These peanut butter balls are so tasty that everyone likes them.
Peanut-Butter Cookie bliss balls instructions
- Mix together the P-B, salt, honey and vanilla until combined.
- Put in the almond and knead with your fingers until it forms a dough. Add chocolate and mix until incorparated..
- Shape the mixture into balls and put in the fridge to set. Keep the bliss balls in the fridge..