Microwave Peanut Butter cookie. This is the fastest cookie recipe in the world (.probably)! Remember that every microwave is different so keep an eye on. Make sure to pour the batter exactly how you want the cookie to look and spread it evenly over the plate to make sure it cooks evenly.
Be sure to make cookies small. There's one trick to making these cookies: be sure that the sugar and milk mixture comes to a complete boil in the microwave. Don't cut down on the microwave cooking time. You can have Microwave Peanut Butter cookie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Peanut Butter cookie
- You need 4 Tbs of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of milk (I use almond).
- You need 3 Tbs of natural peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s Pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of mini chocolate chips.
If you would like to make these in a saucepan, please see No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. Stir brown sugar, white sugar, and salt into butter mixture. I didn't taste the peanut butter at all and I used Skippy. This microwave flourless peanut butter cookie makes an easy single serving dessert.
Microwave Peanut Butter cookie instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a large microwave safe mug or bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute, add 30 seconds as needed (mine took 2 minutes).
- Let cool a few minutes.
- Since I used a PB with no sweeteners, I drizzled the top of my cookie with a little pure maple syrup.
Serve the warm cookie with ice cream for a deep dish cookie quick fix. Over the weekend I was melting in the heat and now the weather has gotten cooler, the daylight hours shorter. Over the years, similar recipes followed. View top rated Microwave peanut butter cookie recipes with ratings and reviews. Classic Peanut Butter Cookies, Old Fashion Peanut Butter Cookies, Peanut Butter Cookie and Cream… Butter Cookies When my kids were in grade school, I would make them peanut butter cookies.