Greek Pasta Salad. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing. All the flavors of classic Greek salad in a picnic-ready pasta salad!
Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best! You can have Greek Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked pasta.
- Prepare 5 small of sweet peppers, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 large of cucumber, peeled & chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta.
- You need 7 medium of pepperoncini peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1 can of artichoke hearts, quartered.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! When you take Greek salad ingredients and add.
Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Cool. Meanwhile, prep all your veggies, set aside. In a small bowl or jar with a lid; combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt & pepper. Whisk in bowl or put mid on jar and shake vigorously..
- Once pasta is cool enough to handle, place in large bowl with the veggies, cheese, and dressing. Toss the pasta sauce until everything to coated with dressing..
- This makes 5 one cup servings. 246 calories/7 grams of protein per serving..
Summertime is all about salads and this Greek Pasta Salad is the perfect salad for not just the summertime but all year round. This simple Greek Pasta Salad recipe paired with a homemade dressing is fresh, bright, and filling. It's a perfect contribution for your next potluck or for your dinner table on a busy weeknight. Greek Pasta Salad is a light, fresh and easy summer salad full of sweet tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, olives and feta cheese all tossed in a homemade dressing! Go Greek with your pasta salad by stirring in cucumber, tomato, olives, spinach, and feta, and tossing in a tangy vinaigrette.