Beck's Vinaigrette Pasta Salad. Try our easy pasta salad vinaigrette recipe – it's the perfect appetizer for any occasion. Enjoy the taste of the old favorite Pasta Salad Vinaigrette with this easy-to-make recipe. Convenient Muir Glen® diced tomatoes make this pasta salad super easy.
Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerated until serving. Be the first to review this recipe. I have been working on this most of the summer. You can cook Beck's Vinaigrette Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beck's Vinaigrette Pasta Salad
- It’s 4 cup of cooked & cooled noodles ( rotini/bowtie/penne ).
- Prepare 1 cup of thawed; broccoli forlets size.
- It’s 1 cup of grape tomatoes – cut in half OR cherry tomatoes – cut in quarters.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red pepper OR sweet peppers; small sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cucumber; cut into cirles & then quarters.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of green onion stalks – finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Beck's Vinaigrette.
I am using a balsamic vinaigrette called Cheltam House. Most definitely a sweeter vinaigrette than most! I have never liked "dry" pasta salad–I prefer. I am loving this new Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe that I created this afternoon.
Beck's Vinaigrette Pasta Salad step by step
- The dressing can be store bought, but if you want this type, go to my recipe shortcut listed on this step. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365899-becks-vinaigrette.
- Okay, so prepping the longest to prepare, get done first.. Which Is noodles, only if dressing isn't being made first.^^ Cook those up and get them cooled asap.. I used the freezer if time restraint..
- While noodles cooking. Get started on prepping veggies ( tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, broccoli & green onions ) and put aside til noodles are done…
- After noodles are cooled, and the vinaigrette.. Put noodles and veggies into large bowl. Add vinaigrette, parmesan cheese, and olives. Stir til dressing is completely covering your dish.. now enjoy!!.
It's very simple but full of great balsamic flavor. Lately I have been buying myself pasta salad at Remke. I am almost thinking I have a sick addiction ha ha. Summer always has me craving different salads. Traditional Russian Vinaigrette Salad, aka Russian Beet Salad, is made with root-vegetables, dressed with sunflower oil.