Pink Lady Chicken Pasta Salad. When I saw "Pink Lady" I couldn't believe my eyes. We always made these using ice cream. Learn how to make Delicious Italian Recipe – Pasta In Pink Sauce with our chef Tarika Singh.
This is a classic, go-to summer side dish. Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad spells the holidays for me. It is a sign that Christmas is just around the corner. You can have Pink Lady Chicken Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pink Lady Chicken Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 of Pink lady Apple (sweet apple of your choice).
- You need 1 of Medium sized chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of Large red tomato.
- You need 1 of Fresh Lime.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Dried cilantro.
- You need of Olive Oil for cooking.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise, add a little more to your preference if you'd like.
- Prepare 12 oz. of Rainbow twirl pasta.
- You need of Sea salt and Pepper to season chicken breast.
This particular dish is mainly composed of elbow macaroni, shredded chicken, and Lady's Choice Mayonnaise. It is made festive and more delicious by an array. Drain and let cool slightly and cut into bite size pieces. Six easy ingredients are all you need.
Pink Lady Chicken Pasta Salad step by step
- Add Olive Oil to a pan, just enough to lighty coat the bottom and place on a medium flame..
- Take your chicken breast and remove any skin and disguard skin into the trash. Score each side of your chicken breast and salt and pepper on each side..
- Place your chicken breast in the heated olove oil and cook about 10 mins on each side or until throughly cook. Try not to turn the chicken breast to much..
- Grab a bowl and add Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sea Salt and Cilantro. Next peel, core and dice your apple and place into the the bowl. Dice your tomato and also add to the bowl. Cut half the lime and squeeze the juice over apple to prevent browning. Mix all ingredients in the bowl and set aside..
- After your chicken breast has cooled, chop up your chicken into cubes if possible and mix into your bowl with other ingredients..
- Cook pasta as directed in hot boiling water and olive oil. When your pasta is done drain the water and set aside to cool for 5 minutes..
- Finally add cooked pasta and mayonnaise to bowl and gently toss together. Careful not to over toss and break your cooked noodles. Put into the refrigerator for about 20mins to get cold and enjoy!.
Chicken Pasta Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing. Pink Lady® apples are elongated and have an asymmetrical shape. The skin is a vivid green covered in a pinkish blush which becomes a deeper shade of Pink Lady® apples were developed by a man named John Cripps of Western Australia's Department of Agriculture. They are the result of a cross. This chicken pasta salad is loaded, hearty and satisfying.