Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad. Creamy Pasta Salad loaded with petite peas and crispy bacon is super quick and easy to make (with hardly any chopping) and smothered in tantalizing Lemon Parmesan This Creamy Pasta Salad is destined to become a new favorite dinner side or potluck crowd pleaser and couldn't be any easier! This Bacon Pea Pasta Salad recipe is a summertime favorite! Loaded with bacon, peas, creamy goat cheese and a basil vinaigrette – NO MAYO!
So I easily adapted it into a pasta salad. I had already chopped some pickles and carrots so I threw those in. Here is my recipe for Classic Pea and Bacon Salad, a wonderful side dish for BBQs and potlucks. You can cook Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 pkg of cooked Cavatappi noodles.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen peas.
- You need 1 bag of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 7 pieces of cooked bacon.
- You need 1 of red onion (fine dice).
- Prepare 2 cups of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcheshire.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of white sugar.
Drain and place the cooked pasta in a large bowl filled with ice water to stop the pasta from over cooking. As all salads like this are, the time you leave in the fridge and marinate is usually ideal for savoring the flavor, but don't be afraid to serve straight out of the kitchen if you are pressed for time either. This bacon pea pasta salad is pretty good and versatile like that! This particular pasta salad that I'm sharing today is made with peas, corn, bacon mixed with garlic, lemon and butter.
Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad instructions
- Combine cooked pasta, peas, onions, cheddar, and sliced bacon.
- Combine mayo, vinegar, worcheshire, and sugar..
- Whisk until combined and smooth.
- Add to pasta mixture. Toss to coat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
I love using bow tie pasta because it Bear in mind though that the canned peas will be mushier than their frozen counterparts. Bring this Easy Bacon Pea Pasta Salad to your next family. This One Pan Pasta with Peas and Bacon is easy and flavorful and a pasta dinner that is sure to go on repeat in our house! Less dishes used equals less dishes to wash after dinner. And I'll take that shortcut any night of the week!!