Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad. Garden fresh basil and summer sweet cherry tomatoes make this pasta salad a warm season favorite. Takes only a few minutes to put together, a quick summertime meal. Hello and thank you for stopping by My Quaint Cottage.
This easy vegetarian Garden Veggie Tortellini Pasta Salad is tossed with a flavorful homemade dressing and is sure to vanish quickly at your next party or BBQ! You can make it in advance! GARDEN VEGGIE PASTA SALAD — This classic macaroni salad, with a mayonnaise and vinegar based dressing, is loaded with fresh vegetables and herbs. You can have Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad
- It’s 1/4-1/2 Cup of Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced olives.
- You need 3 of stocks green onion.
- Prepare 1 can of pimintos.
- It’s 2 of avacados.
- Prepare 1 box of Garden spiral pasta.
- Prepare 1 Tb of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Perfect for summer potlucks and barbecues. Everyone needs a classic pasta salad recipe in their repertoire. The most amazing Vegetarian Pasta Salad!! Big, JUICY, flavour-loaded cold pasta salad with marinated vegetables in a lemon garlic herb dressing.
Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta according to direction s on box. After pasta is done let it set until completely cooled. I stick my pasta in the fridge to cool for about 30min..
- AadllAs pasta is cooling chop up red onion, green onion, and Avacado..
- Once pasta is cooled toss the pasta with one Tb olive oil. This helps ensure the pasta does not stick together and makes it easier for mixing..
- Add in red onion, green onion, Avacado, olives, and pimintos. Combine well. Add in ranch dressing and mix until all the pasta looks evenly coated. I usually put about 1/4 cup of ranch based on personal preference. You can add more if desired..
How do you make a Vegetarian Pasta Salad so fabulous that even the hardest of hardcore carnivores can't get enough of it? This lightly dressed pasta salad gets lots of flavor from Kalamata olives and basil. A colorful mix of diced bell pepper, shredded carrot and tomatoes adds Healthy Vegetarian Pasta Salad Recipes. Garden Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Vegetable Garden Pasta can also be made any time of year when you are craving fresh vegetables!