Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2). Adding some yogurt might be an option for a nice creamy version.may try that next time as well. Greek Pasta Salad II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. All the flavors of classic Greek salad in a picnic-ready pasta salad!
Go Greek with your pasta salad by stirring in cucumber, tomato, olives, spinach, and feta, and tossing in a tangy vinaigrette. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers. Perfect for summer parties or potlucks! You can cook Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2)
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon (Juice).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2-2/3 Cup of EV Olive Oil.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic (Minced).
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley (Chopped).
- You need 3-4 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need of Salt (To Taste).
- Prepare of Pepper (To Taste).
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar (Optional).
- You need of Salad.
- Prepare 1 lb of Rotini Pasta.
- It’s 2 Cans of Large Black Olives (Whole, Halved, or Sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Large English Cucumber (Or 2 Small to Medium Ones).
- It’s 1-2 Cups of Diced Roma Tomatoes (Seeded) (@ 3 Tomatoes).
- You need 1-2 Cups of Diced Red Bell Peppers (Seeded) (@ 2 Peppers).
- You need 1 Cup of Carrots (Julienned) (Optional).
- You need 8 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese (Optional).
I love pasta salad, but taking my Greek Salad recipe and adding it to pasta is my favorite when I want a light pasta salad with no mayo. Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe! It's so bright and refreshing, it's jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it's perfectly Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition?
Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) step by step
- Mix all Dressing Ingredients in a Jar or a Bowl EXCEPT the Olive Oil. Slowly pour in the Olive Oil while whisking. Use as much or as little as it takes to get the desired consistency. Refrigerate..
- Wash and Prep all the Veg. and Cheeses. Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain Pasta and pour it into a Large Mixing Bowl, and allow it to cool..
- Add all of the Salad Ingredients to the bowl and fold them in. Add the Salad Dressing in and mix until you have the amount you prefer. You may use all of the Dressing. Cover and Refrigerate for at least 1 Hour, though it's best after several hours. Enjoy!.
- You may also use a store bought Dressing, if you don't have these ingredients on hand, or if you just don't want the hassle. My favorite store bought Dressing for this recipe has been Olive Garden Italian Dressing. If I recall correctly, about 12 oz. was the perfect amount for this salad, or around half of the big 24 oz. bottle..
This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best! Nothing can ruin a pasta salad quicker than pasta that creates a mushy mess or is far too hard. Cook the pasta according to the box's instructions and test a piece or two as the time approaches to make sure that your pasta is prepared to the. This Greek Pasta Salad is a quick easy pasta dish that's a real crowd pleaser, so easy to make and How To Make this Greek Pasta Salad- Step by Step: One: Add the pasta to a pan of lightly salted I just made my own version of greek pasta salad with ingredients I happened to have laying around. Greek Pasta Salad Make Ahead Tip.