Sun Dried Tomato Pasta. Sun-dried tomatoes are a common ingredient in Italian cuisine. Italians originally dried tomatoes on their ceramic rooftops. I've made sun dried tomato pasta before by just by stirring chopped up bits of sun dried tomato through a cream based sauce.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Barilla®. Creamy sun-dried tomato pasta sauce that is GLUTEN FREE & DAIRY FREE! ⭐️ GRAB MY COOKBOOK! This one-pot Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Recipe with kale, sage, and walnuts is an easy, healthy, and delicious vegetarian dinner. You can cook Sun Dried Tomato Pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb. of your favorite pasta. Fusilli pasta always looks pretty!.
- Prepare 10 oz. of jar of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh spinach (2 handfuls).
- You need Cup of fresh basil.
- You need to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes,.
- It’s Cup of grated Locatelli cheese.
Today we're celebrating with this bright red & green sun dried tomato pasta. I have a confession to make. I'm really terrible at decorating for the holidays. Homemade sun-dried tomato pesto with pasta and roasted vegetables is an easy weeknight dinner!
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta instructions
- Prepare pasta to al dente, 8-10 minutes..
- While pasta is cooking, blend sun dried tomatoes, including the oil, garlic, basil and red pepper flakes, in a food processor, until it’s well blended and has a pasty texture..
- Drain pasta, reserving one cup of pasta water..
- Add pasta back into the pot over medium heat, along with the reserved cup of water, tomato mixture and spinach..
- Stir over medium heat until spinach begins to wilt..
- Add the Locatelli and top with more fresh basil..
- Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
This vegetarian recipe is easily made vegan and gluten Sun-dried tomato pesto has been on my list for ages now, so when my friends at DeLallo asked me to create a recipe that highlights their fantastic. Easy, Italian-style recipe: Sun-dried Tomato and Mushroom Pasta in a Garlic and Basil Cream Sauce. Enjoy this meatless pasta as is, or serve it If you're looking for a delicious and easy-to-make pasta recipe to add to your weekly/monthly recipe rotation, try this sun-dried tomato and mushroom pasta. For the dressing, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, capers, salt, and pepper in a food processor until almost smooth. Sun-dried Tomato, Basil and Mascarpone PappardelleVikalinka.