Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta. This creamy combination of two fave pasta sauces uses shortcuts (like cream cheese spread and purchased pesto sauce)-a clever way to serve an impressive dish in no time! #alfredo #food #pasta #foodie #foodporn #italian #delicious #instafood #yum #alfredopasta Mushroom and chicken Alfredo is one of the easiest elevated dishes. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Dustings of snow drifted across our yards this weekend and the cold in the air is biting as it rushes through the door.
Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. If they're fans of Alfredo sauce and chicken pesto pasta, too, treat them to this Chicken Alfredo Pesto Pasta Recipe. Turn a jar of pesto into an easy recipe that has the whole family coming back for seconds. You can have Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta
- It’s 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oul.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kraft grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pesto.
The sauce for this simple chicken pesto pasta recipe, made with garlic mushrooms, comes together in the time it takes to cook the pasta. Chicken and mushroom is such a classic combination but I wanted to amp up the flavour and decided to turn my sad-looking basil plant into a few jars of The pesto added a lovely pop of flavour to the creamy pasta and turned this average, weeknight chicken and mushroom pasta into something a. Alfredo is one of my favorite pasta sauces because it's so delicious yet easy, and is made from basic ingredients. A classic recipe would include butter, heavy cream, and cheese.
Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta step by step
- Cook Pasta as directed on package.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 7 minutes.
- Stir in milk and cream cheese and cook for 3 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted. Add mushrooms, Parmesan and pesto. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce and stir and mix for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread and enjoy.
I like adding chicken and mushrooms to it, but you can skip the meat and double the mushrooms, if you are a vegetarian. Add mushrooms and garlic, and stir to incorporate with the onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste as well as thyme and paprika. SYN FREE CREAMY CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM PASTA, Chicken pasta recipes Fat free recipes, Syn. Alfredo pasta sauce is an original pasta sauce that you will find at any Italian restaurant on the menu.