Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta. This pasta dish is a creamy, cheesy tomato sauce, with ground beef and rotini! You can add a little more crushed red pepper to make it a little spicier, or leave it out all together. This recipe is just like it says Beefy Cheesy Pasta.
How to make Cheesy Beef Taco Pasta in your Instant Pot: Plug in your Instant Pot and push "saute" button. Add in ground beef and onion and Stir the pasta, add in the cheese and stir until completely combined, add salt and pepper as needed, and serve. If desired, top with your favorite taco toppings. You can have Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta
- It’s 1 of pd. Ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- You need 1 can of Tomato Soup.
- You need 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- You need of Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
- It’s of Garlic powder (1 teaspoon).
- It’s of Sazon (1/2 teaspoon).
- You need 1 box of small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz.
- It’s of Salt for pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese.
Cheesy Taco Pasta is easy to make and tastes like the Hamburger Helper you used to eat as a kid except better. Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the hamburger helper I grew up eating as a kid. While this isn't exactly the "crunchy taco hamburger helper" because I skipped adding the tortilla chips. View top rated Spicy minced beef pasta recipes with ratings and reviews.
Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta instructions
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain……
- Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients……
- Let simmer for 20 minutes…..
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente….. make sure you add salt to boiling water !!.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well……
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top……
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts…….
- Eat and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.
Spicy Braised Beef Ribs with Creamy Herbed Mashed Potatoes, MINCE BEEF, Spicy Thai Beef with Grapes, etc. Our pasta and ground beef is similar to American chop suey but with bolder flavors. Use elbows or another pasta in this one-pot meal. The spicy tomatoes and seasonings add an extra burst of bold flavor. The recipe is adaptable as well.