Jain Baked Penne Pasta. Pasta in pesto sauce is a quick recipe with colourful vegetables like capsicum, vibrant bell peppers and This is a jain recipe, traditionally pesto is made with pine nuts and also garlic is added to it. Serve Pesto Penne pasta with vegetables immediately as pesto tends to turn dark but doesn't affect. Penne pasta tossed in a creamy sauce made without onions or garlic.
Make it up until right before you bake it. A wide variety of baked penne pasta options are available to you, such as low-fat, low-carb, and normal. Cook penne according to package directions until almost cooked. You can have Jain Baked Penne Pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jain Baked Penne Pasta
- It’s 2 bowls of Penne Pasta.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Bell pepper julienne.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Sweet corn kernels.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Ghee.
- You need 4 teaspoons of Maida.
- You need 1.5 glass of Milk.
- It’s 1 bowl (about 4-5 cubes) of Processed cheese grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- It’s as required of Salt.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then add onion, garlic and mushrooms; stir fry until onion is translucent. The baked penne turned out very delicious. This was an excellent recipe that allowed me to use the box of penne pasta that was sitting in my pantry but I do feel it lacked a little in the flavor department. Penne and sausage pasta bake – Low FODMAP Recipe of the day – IBS Sano contains hundreds of Low FODMAP Recipes to ensure that you are able to enjoy rich and varied diet.
Jain Baked Penne Pasta instructions
- Boil the water adding 1 teaspoon oil and salt. Now add pasta to it and boil for only 7-8 minutes. Make sure the water level is such that all the pastas are soaked in water. Do not over-boil it..
- Now strain the water. If you find pasta sticking to each other just add a bit of oil to it and let them dry..
- Meanwhile par-boil sweetcorn and bell peppers. I boiled them separately here. You can boil sweet corn for about 5 minutes and add bell peppers to it and boil for another 2 minutes..
- For making white sauce, add ghee to the non-stick pan and then add maida. Saute it well for about 5 minutes so that maida isn't raw. Now add milk to it. Keep whisking it so that no lumps are formed. Let it boil for 5 to 7 minutes. Add half bowl of cheese. Mix it well. Add salt, black pepper powder and oregano. In case you don't have oregano, crush some carom seeds in your palm and add them. Total boiling time may vary between 10 minutes to 15. If the sauce seems too thick, add more milk..
- Now mix the pasta, veggies in the white sauce. In a glass vessel, pour all of the above mixture. Spread the remaining grated cheese and sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano..
- Bake the pasta at 200℃ for 15 minutes. Serve hot..
- Note : Vegetables can be added or reduced as per your choice. You can add french beans, cherry tomatoes also.Amount of cheese can also be reduced according to your choice..
We have every mealtime covered from breakfast through to dinner along with some wonderful baking and seasonal. Easy, quick and cheesy, this Baked Eggplant Penne Pasta is so delicious and perfect for busy weeknights. It's loaded with cheese, eggplant and tomatoes! These pasta recipes use penne for the base but become so much more with simple, flavorful ingredient additions. Wondering what to do with all those boxes of penne pasta in your pantry?