You can have Beef Korma using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Korma
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of beef stew cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peanut oil.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk (13.5 oz).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz).
- You need 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of mild curry powder, heaping.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Beef Korma instructions
- Salt and pepper beef cubes. Sear beef in peanut oil in large skillet. Remove beef, set aside..
- In same skillet – add onions, garlic and butter. Saute for about 5 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, undrained. Add coconut milk. Add 1/2 cup warm water to empty coconut milk can, mixing and scraping any milk left over at bottom and on sides – add to skillet. Add remaining ingredients and beef..
- Over medium-high heat bring everything to a boil, stirring often..
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 1/2 – 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until beef is tender..
- I serve this with jasmine rice. This is also good over diced potatoes or chick peas. Enjoy : ).