Baked mexican chilli pasta. Make this tasty Baked Mexican Chili Pasta recipe using BUSH'S® Beans. Explore this and other recipes at BushBeans.com! Meanwhile, cook the macaroni according to the package directions; drain.
It's so delicious and easy that you'll want to make it every day. The Mexican cheese blend is the reason for. I have the best pasta dish for you today! You can cook Baked mexican chilli pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked mexican chilli pasta
- Prepare 1 cup of ground meat (mutton keema).
- You need 1 cup of elbow pasta.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 3-4 of slit green chillies.
- It’s 1 pack of mexican chilli mix.
- You need 1 can of sweet kernel corns.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
No, seriously, it really is the best. It's Mexican, it's cheesy, it's fast, and you quite likely have everything you need to make it already. Pasta tossed with a rich tomato sauce with a tingle of spicy heat and plump prawns (shrimp). This Spicy Chilli Prawn Pasta is a total crowd pleaser to make all year round, and.
Baked mexican chilli pasta step by step
- Golden fry the onion with the chillies, add the meat mixture with tomatoes and spices and cook for 10 min..
- Boil the pasta and drain well, prepare the oven at 350 deg cel, coat the baking tray well with cooking spray then add all the ingredients and spread the cheese on the top layer and bake for 10min..
You get a delicious Chilli Pasta Bake that's hearty, filling and doesn't cost a fortune to make! We hate searching the supermarket aisles for complex ingredients, so we've made sure our Chilli Pasta Bake is made from inexpensive, easy to find ingredients so you can enjoy preparing and cooking this dish. Try this delicious Spicy Mexican Pasta Bake, which is topped with the all-time favourite Mexican salsa sauce and loaded with cheese, which adds a smooth texture to the dish. Whilst the meatballs are in the oven, prepare two bags of long grain boil in the bag rice according to packet instructions. TIP: If your family don't like baked beans, use a can of chopped tomatoes instead.