Peach cobbler. This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! Find your favorite peach cobbler recipe! Made with fresh peaches or canned peaches, classic peach cobbler is always a hit.
Place the baking dish on a large baking sheet to catch any drips. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping. You can cook Peach cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- Prepare of large fresh peaches peeled and sliced.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of small can peaches heavy syrup.
- You need of Bisquick or pioneer mix.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
Peach cobbler is a Southern classic. It is simple to prepare and bake, making it ideal for beginner and experienced bakers alike. There are lots of ways of making a peach cobblers. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video.
Peach cobbler step by step
- Turn oven to 375 add butter to a casserole dish and melt it while you mix your ingredients, should only take a few minutes.
- Add your peaches to butter and stir up a bit.
- Mix all of your other ingredients well and dump it all on top of your peaches.
- Place your dish on a cookie sheet and place on the center rack and bake for 45 minutes.
- Here’s one I made with apples.
This peach cobbler is easy to make, and best of all? You can use any kind of peaches you can get your hands on. This easy peach cobbler recipe is a simplified way to create an American favorite with fresh fruit and a decadent flavor. It's perfect for your weekday fix and made easy with Bisquick™ mix. It doesn't get much more satisfying than a bowl of warm peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream to finish off a filling summer dinner.